Sunday, February 9, 2014

G's 7th Birthday Week

We decided to take a little trip to Cheyenne after Christmas just for fun! We just wanted to get away for a few days to have fun and relax from everything.

We left on G's birthday.  But before we left she opened some presents.


She had been wanting to go to IHOP for her birthday all year.  So we decided to go there for breakfast before getting on the road.  Gracie could not be any happier!!!

When we got to Cheyenne we had  a little party for her with her cousins. 





I love it when we get to take time as a family! These moments are far apart lately.  But it's really when I'm the happiest.


Kali had a Sweet 16th Birthday party while we were there with Kareoke. We all had a blast singing.


Session Brothers reunited. 

G had an awesome week! I can't believe she is already 7 years old. How time flyes. I'm so grateful to have G as my baby. She's so loving and fun to have in our family. We joke that I don't want her to grow up but she tells me that it's ok cause she will always be my baby!




No comments: