Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 2015

DHS Homecoming parade

Cee Ryle is on the HOPE Squad! Proud counselor mom!!!

Cee Ryle's group came to dinner at our house. Good looking group of kids!

Cee Ryle and his date Chloe.

Handsome boy! He cannot be old enough to go to homecoming? He's my little buddy!

As soon as homecoming was done Cee Ryle got asked to the Halloween Dance.

Casey and I go preview tickets to see Everest. An amazing movie to see on IMAX!

I often see an awesome quote and I want to remember it so I've started taking pictures of these so I can always have them.

Performing Arts Spectacular (Les Mis Preview)

We're not gonna take it!!!

Cee Ryle answer to homecoming. His sisters always have lots of ideas for him!

The fun people that I work with! 

I love any quotes that talk about joy, happiness, smiles, etc! After all "men are that they might have joy" (2 Nephi 2:27)

Chocolate twinners!
Night of Shakespere





Cee Ryle was in a few different acts. He is an amazing actor!

No comments: