Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day

I think Valentine's Day is kind of silly since everyone is forced to do something. Shouldn't we show our love every day?

Anyway, we still celebrate! I left a balloon with a bouquet of candy for everyone before I went to work. It looked so cute. But did I think to take a picture? Why would I remember that. So this is the leftover stuff. G just loves the balloon. She gets so excited when she sees it!

KC and I decided to get the kids a heart shaped pizza and we went out to dinner. We ate at Red Lobster. We had an 1 1/2 hour wait but we went shopping while we waited so it was fine. It's always good to have an excuse to go out to eat alone.

S and CR made valentine's this year cause there was nothing exiting out there to buy. S made a butterfly with tootsie rolls in the middle and CR made mice with lollie pops inside that said "Have a Mice Valentine's Day!"

1 comment:

zeebee said...

how cute! I love the homemade Valentine's! I read somewhere that a mylar balloon keeps a 1 year old very happy...