Sunday, May 4, 2008

18th Anniversary


How much do I love my husband... let me count the ways... Just a few will probably do. Otherwise my blog would be full.

18 years!! If I hadn't done it I would not believe it! I believe I have been blessed and I have the best husband ever! He works hard for us, we does all of our landscaping, he cooks, he babysits, he plays, he reads, he is completely devoted to the gospel, he makes me laugh, he is a good father, he knows so much about everything, and whatever he doesn't know he finds out about it and then he knows, he knows computers very well, he makes our bed, he makes us breakfast on Saturdays, he makes yummy shakes and popcorn, and many many more. BUT MOST OF ALL I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME!

We celebrated by going out to eat at this fancy restaurant by the Ogden Airport and then we bought some shoes. We went out on Friday since our actual day was on Sunday.

We better take more pictures together. This is all that I could find.

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

Happy Anniversary to you! :) You guys are awesome. Yep, more pictures of you...definitely! :)