Sunday, July 13, 2008

Li's Birthday

You would think Sunday would be a wonderful day to have your birthday. Well, I may have to re-think that one!

We were told last week that our ward would be splitting today. So we have had a week to try and guess what the new boundaries would be. Saturday night KC and I had been talking and since KC was conducting Sacrament I told him that he should say something funny to kind of get everyone to relax.

Well on Sunday KC was conducting... He gets up there and says: "This is a special day...It's my wife's birthday! and the ward is splitting." I was trying to keep G quiet and all of the sudden I heard that! Everyone laughed! I was in shock! Everyone of course looks at me as I'm sure I turned red! Silly guy he wasn't supposed to make everyone laugh that way. The whole day everyone kept telling me happy birthday. Thanks KC. I love you too! Now if I could only get him back???

We went to dinner at Z's house. As usual, I got to celebrate my birthday with my friend Lele since our birthdays are so close together. We had yummy taco salads. It was so nice I didn't have to prepare anything. My mom made us a cake. I got lots of fun presents.

3 comments:

zeebee said...

What a fun party!
Cool name for your new blog. That is wierd the other one stopped working? Way to go KC that was a good one. We leave tomm for D.C.

Carly said...

Happy Birthday!
Sorry I missed it.
From,
Andrea

Kailee said...

happy birthday!! (a little late, i know). Too bad i was working! It looks like you guys had fun.