Friday, September 5, 2008

S's 12th Birthday

We had a fun party for S. She wanted a castle cake so I looked online and made it.
She got a bike for her birthday but we have not gotten it yet.
S is our happy go lucky girl. We wish she would give a few more details sometimes but how can she when she has two older sisters?
These are a few of the reasons why we love S:


She likes to help with dinner. (L)

She is very motivated when she sets a goal. Once she sets her mind on doing something, she will usually accomplish it! (KC)

She is very random and cute and is always making me laugh. And she also loves lobsters. (K)

She is so hilarious and I love the western accent she sometimes uses. (C)

She is very creative and funny. (CR)

She lets me play in her room and destroy it! (G)

1 comment:

zeebee said...

And I love the "your so silly" type looks that she gives me when I try to pry information from her!