Sunday, July 19, 2009

July Birthday Girls

J and I celebrate our birthdays in July.  Here are a few special moments.
My heavy present.  What could it be?  I had no idea.
A spinner plate to decorate cakes.  Awesome!!
My cute apron from TF.  I love it! Maybe now I will wear an apron when I cook since I will look cute.
I made J a princess dress.
The best present of all was that she loved it!!
I love cute J. I'm glad I live close to her.
Our SPECIAL 16 layer chocolate cake made by KC.  It took him 8 hours to make!  It was delicious!

1 comment:

zeebee said...

This is so fun to read all of this stuff! I hope you don't mind I am stealing some pictures from your temple post. I love the picture of my dad standing up.
Ok so you look like 15 in the picture with your cute little apron. :)I hope you have been wearing it!
Also, I still have dreams of that chocolate cake that Casey made. mmm...
oH and Jasmine LOVES her dress, she tell everyone that they can't wear it because her aunt made it for her and it is very special to her.
This is the longest comment ever!