Thursday, November 12, 2009

Images of Greatness: Thomas Edison


CR had this big project all of last term.  He did lots of research and reports and the final project was to dress up and act like their person.  First the whole class sang a song and then they each performed.  CR did Thomas Edison and he learned so much about perseverance and commitment to what you know is true.  He's such a good actor!


If I could put the video here I would but I don't know how to do that or even if it is possible.



I did it!

3 comments:

Kailee said...

You can put videos on. When you're writing a post, next to the photo button there's a little video button and you click on that to upload. You should upload a vid cuz I want to see! :)

I have a good life said...

I couldn't see the video...I think it is my computer!

But...go CR! What a talented little man! We can't wait to be together over Christmas. C has things he wants to do with CR all planned. I think it will be a blast for all! :)

Jill said...

Very cute! I love listening to CR give talks, or bearing his testimony. I believe he will be the President one day!!!!