Sunday, March 7, 2010

February in pictures

Watching a movie. G just loves her big brother CR and he loves her so much that he puts up with almost anything she asks of him.

Twin side pony tails.


Papi's Birthday.  We love living close to parents and grandparents so that we can celebrate together.  I love my dad so much!  He is such a good example of love, perseverance, and hard work.

Face painting at the Safe Kids Fair. 

BYU Basketball game.  It had been a long time since we have been to one of these. Now that K is there we have a good excuse to go more often.  They have an awesome winning record this season.  Go Cougars!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Such a cute family I love you guys so much... Candace

I have a good life said...

Thanks for sharing! What a great February! Julio and I used to clean the Marriot Center. How fun to see it full of people. Brought back memories.