Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Saturday

A while ago for some reason or another the Easter Bunny comes to our house on Saturday.  I guess that allows us to focus on the reason for Easter.  The resurrection of Jesus Christ our Savior.  I really like it this way much better.

We went to a couple of hunts and the kids got tons of candy!  Is that really a good thing?

Then we came home and enjoyed conference all day. I just love conference so much.  There is so much good said.  Hopefully I will get a chance to write my favorite thoughts from conference soon.

Watchmen On The Tower

And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples


I coundn't resist.

K came up in the afternoon and then the girls went and saw "The Last Song".  Such a good movie!  KC went to priesthood and CR played the new DS game that the Easter Bunny brought.

Then we all went out to Dairy Queen afterwards. 

How can you beat family time, inspirational learning, and ice cream?

I love my family.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I loved conference too. We should've done ice-cream after priesthood session too that sounds good.