Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

For many years I would always get depressed on mother's day cause the day would not go as I expected it to!  Silly me!  But after a few years of practice and change of attitude the days goes so much better.  The day is not about me!  It's about the wonderful blessing of having and being a mother.

First my mother...the most humble and loving person I know!  I am so blessed to have such a good example to follow!
Second, my mother-in-law...she's so amazing, the best homemaker, and a wonderful mother to my husband, she raised him and taught him how to treat me so kindly!
Third, my 5 wonderful children...they are so wacko but I love them just the way they are!  K gave me a journal with letter from each one of them (except G cause she can't write) that I will treasure forever!  The other children gave me wonderful presents also but it's not about the presents but about the love that I have for them!  After all I would not be a mom without them!  All I ever wanted growing up was to be a mother!!! And my dream has come true!

No comments: