Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

My silly dad!! What would I do without his great example and sacrifice. I have learned so much from him. He is so funny and we all absolutely love him and his sillieness!!  This year Z and I had the idea to make a father's day book for him. Along with our brothers we gathered all of the silly pictures we have accumulated from past years and made this awesome book called "Life Lessons" It's all about the things we have learned from our wonderful father. We got it printed and we gave it to him for Father's Day. It was fun! And what a great memory for all of us.
And then there is my wonderful husband and father to my children.  I have been blessed by being married to him.  He is a great example to me.  He is so kind and always willing to help everyone! He's a funny guy too and we love that he makes us laugh all the time.  We make fun of him too and I think he doesn't mind? He's a great dad and loves to teach and spend time with his children.  My life would be completely different without him by my side!

My brother in law is a great dad too!! And the kids love him so much as you can tell by the boy's faces? 

This is my nephew Malox... why his parent's would name him that I don't know? :) But he happened to be here from MA for a Football camp so he got to celebrate Father's Day with us.  His dad (my brother) is a great father and it is obvious by this kid.

This is the daughter of my other brother that lives in TX.  He is my younger brother and we have a special bond.  He is also a great dad! 

It's great to have family close by!

No comments: