Wednesday, April 13, 2011

DARE Graduation




This is the end of his DARE essay:

From all of the knowledge I have learned, it all comes back to how horrible drugs are. Taking drugs could ruin how people think of you, causing you to lose friends or opportunities for jobs as you get older. Drugs will also diminish quality in sports. I like to play basketball, four square, soccer and several other sports. If I took drugs, I would move slower and not be able to play these sports. My brain would also not work as well, meaning I could not do as well in school, causing me to start failing in school. Drugs are not good for me, my friends or anyone else. Taking them would ruin everything for me in my life.

I feel that D.A.R.E. has been a good experience for me and everyone in our class. It has been very fun (along with delaying math time!). It has given everyone plenty of knowledge. In my opinion, D.A.R.E should continue for a very long time to help drug resistance. I enjoyed this, and I think that other kids will enjoy it, too.

Because of D.A.R.E., we have become more of a complete class, and I have learned to NEVER do drugs. This information will not just apply during our life as a kid, but it will come into play for the rest of our life.

I, Cee Ryle Brown, pledge to never take drugs, to follow the decision making model, always to be drug-free, and to take this information from the Drug Abuse Resistance Education program and always to remember what I have learned.



We are so proud of CR and I know he will live to his promise!

No comments: