Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day


I like to have pictures with my children on Mother's Day.  But sometimes it's way too much to ask...







Finally after much bribing and laughing...


This is a pyramid by my sister, "my" mom, and I.  My sister and I were joking around saying that it would be funny and then "my" dad said that "my" mom couldn't do it.  Then "my" mom to prove that she was youthful said "yes I can"  and after a few tries this is what we got.  My mom is very young and youthful.  I love her so much!  I am so grateful for her teachings and example!


Just me!  So grateful for the blessing and joy of being a mother.

2 comments:

Kailee said...

Haha I love those pictures ;) You are the best mother EVER and I love you so much! :)

I have a good life said...

Li, I love, love, love all these pictures! My eyes filled with tears as I looked into the faces of all these people I love. 3 weeks (ish) and I will be there!!!!!!!