Friday, July 15, 2011

First half of July

 C loves making movies.  So all of the cousins (especially the younger ones) always come up to her and ask her to film.  She is so good at it!

This is at the city's 4th of July parade!  Z was working hard face painting and so we had the kids.  It was fun since CR, S, and C were in the parade so this gave us a few more kids to have fun with.  

 CR was in the parade with his gymnastics team.
 C & S were in the parade with the Dance Company.  They were in the wet portion of the parade!

 My Birthday celebration! KC made me an ice cream cake with homemade ice cream!  It was delicious!


 And then while I was opening presents G got a hold of my camera and took a few random pictures so here are just a couple of them.

 My actual birthday was on Wednesday night.  Only the night that I have class and that everyone else has youth activities.  But the good thing was that K was coming home because we were leaving for Cheyenne the next day.  So wonderful K brought me cupcakes for us to have when I got home!  K is so sweet and such a homemaker now!

No comments: