Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween

10-31-2011

It's kind of sad that the kids are getting older and they go off with their friends on Halloween instead of coming with us.  But I still managed to get pictures of them...

We went Trick or Treating with CR and G.  G was so excited and wanted to keep going and going!

 G as The Little Mermaid (Ariel)
 CR as Harry Potter.  He now has the long messy hair for the costume.
 S as a nerd.  Last minute hurry and find something.
 C as Captain America (the costumes were lame so she just bough a t-shirt).
 K as Wonder Woman.  I didn't even get to see K in person but thanks to her blog I have this picture.
Me as a pirate.  (Really just the hat. I get a hat or a wig every year and I call it my costume)
The pumpkin carving activity that almost didn't happen.  It was so hard to find a time to carve pumpkins and we finally found a day to do it and then C was so sick that she couldn't do it.  Then we forgot to take pictures so after a few days we decided to just take pictures with those that were available before the pumpkins died.  So G's is Ariel.  KC's is some scary face.  CR's is the Harry Potter sign.  S's (not in the picture) is Teanna from Princess and the Frog.  I don't do pumpkin carving it's too messy.  I do get a pumpkin but just decorate the outside of it.  Fast, clean, and easy!

1 comment:

Kailee said...

I love everyone's costumes and those pumpkins are SWEET! I miss you guys so much and am so excited to come home this weekend!!! (also I am glad I made it on the post :))