Monday, January 30, 2012

Unexpected Haircut

I have 4 girls.  You would think that they all would have at some point cut their hair right?  Wrong!  If they did it was never noticeable... Until now... Little G is obsessed with cutting papers.  I gave her her own scissors so she could cut stuff like paper dolls and crafts.

Well this past week she was cutting some papers and I left her with CR while I went to pick up S from ballet.  I was gone about 15 minutes.  When I got back CR made her show me that she had cut a big chunk of hair.
 Ahhh.  Her beautiful long hair!  Well we had no choice but to cut the rest of it the same length.

I think her hair cut looks really cute.  I had been thinking of cutting her hair because it was getting really long but she always told me how much she loved her long hair so I was waiting for the right moment.  Well I guess the right moment came.  She even liked her hair cut.  She thought it was cute.  It is definitely easier to take care of.


No comments: