Wednesday, December 12, 2012

K Birthday

 October 4, 2012

K is now 21.  She is a true adult now but not really to me she will always be my first little girl that was born 21 years ago.  I'm so proud of all that she has done.  Things haven't always been easy for her but she is a survivor and I love her just the way she is!!!  Her birthday often falls on Conference weekend and so we have to adjust our celebrations accordingly.  She opened presents in between sessions.
 We went to dinner at Bucca Di Beppo before priesthood session.

 Her birthday request was to have a Carrie Underwood deliver a birthday present with tickets to the concert. Because her daddy loves her so much he made that wish come true by making a card board cutout of Carrie Underwood.  Now K can hang out with Carrie whenever she wants.

 I got to go to the concert with K about a week later.  It was AWESOME! I love to spend time with K.



No comments: