Sunday, May 26, 2013

April 2013 Overview

G just loves her cousins!!! I'm so grateful that we have the close by.

CR ran for SBO at the school.  He had to make a video for the school to see.  This is what we came up with.  It was a family effort.  I came up with the idea, KC did a lot of the filming, K edited it, CR was involved in the whole process of course.



Sunday night April 7 we spent making these posters.  With lots of help from his older sisters.  This is what they looked like at the school after we put them up on Monday.


G other Kindergarten picture.

CR made it past the first round of voting (mainly by default since there weren't that many students running) and so he was allowed two more posters.  Such a long wait!!!

Funny story (well not really).  The candidates have to go through an interview as part of the election process.    Well... Jef had just come in that day from Miami to pick up Jenner from BYU.  He was hungry so we went to Zupas so he could get some food.  While we were there CR called and said he was ready to be picked up.  Jef and I were just talking and I figured he was fine waiting a few minutes.  He called about 20 minutes later all stressed out because it was the day of his interview and he still had to run home and change cause he had been at track practice!  Ahhh then I freaked out!  How could I forget about the interview!!! We drove to pick him up really fast, he grabbed his clothes, changed in the car and made it back to the interview with 1 minute to spare!
After all that he still had to wait a few days to find out the results... drum roll... HE MADE IT! He's a Student Body Officer for 9th grade!  As his parents we are of course so proud of him.  He is an awesome leader and friend to everyone!  No wonder they voted for him!!!


G loves to take pictures with my phone and do funny effects on pictures with my phone.

Jenner going back to Miami.  He leaves for the Peru MTC on June 19th.  They moved his date up a couple of weeks.  It was a blast having him around this past school year!  He will make a great missionary!


Moving C out of her apartment back home for the summer.

Sidney danced the Tango at Moonlight. This is the only picure I have because I was filming but I messed it up and I would have loved for her to come out and let me take a picture but S does not like to do things like this at all so this is it!

After moonlight with her friends from Dance Company.



April 28th.  My mami and sister's birthdays.  I love them both so much!  They are so lucky to share a birthday.  I think they have a special bond because of it!  They are both beautiful!


We always celebrate my mom's, Zildy and Jonas' birthdays together since they are so close.

And that's it for April 2013


No comments: