Sunday, July 21, 2013

CR 14th Birthday

June 6, 1999 was one of the happiest days of my life.  My one and only son was born to us early on a Sunday morning.  I was already scheduled to be induced that day but he could not wait and I actually went to labor all on my own.  Something I hadn't done to this point.  He is a blessing to have around.  So nice to have a boy and see the differences between boys and girls.  He is a great example to us and his sisters!

That day we celebrated by getting the boys together and they went to Boondocks.  It also happened to be the school's day at Boondocks and since it was CR's birthday he got to go for free.  It was fun for him to celebrate with his school friends and also with his twin cousin Shayden.

We went to Wingers for dinner. 

CR had a hard time coming up with ideas of what he wanted for his birthday.  So it was up to us to come up with something.  We got him this plant that he named "Bonnie".  I think he really likes it!  Interesting gift for a 14 year old boy? 


We celebrated his birthday by going to eat at Mikado for sushi and he wanted to see the movie The Great Gatsby. 


On Sunday we celebrated with the family. 

Just had to throw in this picture cause it is so cute! 


No comments: