Sunday, September 29, 2013

B Cousin Reunion

July 25-30, 2013

On our way to Cheyenne.  We had to split up because of the crazyness.  So I went with K, C, CR, G and Lele and Eric.  KC stayed behind and came up on Saturday with S.

We stopped at the Lincoln Monument and this is what we found???

On Thursday we went to the Fronteer Days Park and walked around and they were all put in jail by the sheriff.   

The duck races


Milking the cows 

Outside of the museum.  

The HUGE cow from Turkey Hill.  

Going to the park at night. Two cowgirls. 

Hail Storm 


We went to the park at night and I drove a van load of people.  We had this "special" place for us to park but they didn't leave me much space.  I didn't think I had enough space so we drove around everywhere but we could not find any place to park. So we went back to try to park here.  Wow was I sweating bullets!  KC wasn't there to do it!  But I did it!  I had to take a picture to show how close I was. 

Saturday morning we went to the parade. 

In the afternoon we went paddleboating.  It was fun! 



A picture of the grandkids for grandma.

It almost doesn't seem possible for this trampoline to hold this many people??? 

Playing games on the last night. 

Chubby Bunnies

We had another fun trip to Cheyenne. We truly enjoy these every summer!  

No comments: