Sunday, September 21, 2014

July 2014

Independence Day began with the annual parade. For the first time in a long time we didn't have anybody in it but I guess we are crazy cause we still went. Gotta keep up with traditions!

Another tradition is to go to Layton Park and hang out while Zildy facepaints. Kids were a little tired!

At the Stadium of Fire with Carrie Underwood!!!





Dance party in the parking lot afterwards while the traffic dies down.

S and I went to the University of Utah for two days for an orientation. This will be S's home for the next four years.

My Birthday!!! Kind of a sad day this year. I bought my own little cake. No presents. No family. The only exception was K did come and celebrate with me on Friday. KC was at scout camp so he had not time to get anything ready. Z and my parents were out of town. I know pitty me! Not really that bad of a dayI just get myself down for silly reasons sometimes. I know I'm loved and I'm happy for my life. I have more blessings than I deserve and yet sometimes I still get sad. I have learned how to get out of it faster now, I guess that's a good thing about getting older!


I did go celebrate my birthday with Pres. Uchtdorf at the Dee Events Center with thounsands of people. I just pretended that they were all there for me :)

Completely full! For my party!


My birthday presents from KC:

We went to see Mary Poppins for KC and my birthday combined. It was fun and a great show!

I love my family!!!

Before...

After!!! A beautiful picture of the Salt Lake Temple!

We did celebrate the following sunday with the entire clan. And I didn't have to cook or clean!

July buddies. And let me just say that S made my awesome chocolate cake!

Lagoon day with the younger kids.


Back to Cheyenne for Frontier Days!
So we were walking around the park and I entered a drawing with one of the radio stations. I don't even remember which one but I won tickets to Brad Paisley! Fun! We were surrounded by drunk people in the party zone but it was fun nontheless since I was safe with KC.



The pancake breakfast.

Crazy kids in the middle of the parade route!

The cousins have so much fun together!

The awesome grandparents!!!

Ice cream at McDonalds.

I don't even know what to say about this picture. Christian is just crazy!

At Seven Peaks Waterpark.

The Potter Run! K's first 5K. We just came to support her. But she did awesome!!!

No comments: