Saturday, July 18, 2015

My birthday and other early July events

We started the month with a new milestone for Cee Ryle. He got his license!!! Ahhh watch out!

I just had to capture this picture because only an awesome dad would sit down and play Mall Madness with his daughter. He's always so great like that! And I know I appreciate everything he does for me and our children!!! 

My birthday! It's a fun day but I hate being the center of attention. I drove Analiese (niece) to Provo that day to drop her off at BYU for a SOAR program. After that I met Kailee and we had kolaches for breakfast. It was delicious and it was so fun to spend some quality time with Kailee. I've decided that that all I really want for my birthday is to spend time with those that I love. Knowing that people take time to be with me makes me the happiest!!! 


That night we went out to dinner to Texas Roadhouse. There is this amazing balloon guy there on Monday nights and I got the rose from Beauty and the Beast.  

Aghh and they had to sing to me sitting on the saddle. Remember I don't like being the center of attention??? 

Then it was present time... 

And a little cake for me. Yay! 

My cute kids and then there's Cee Ryle? 

The kids gave me a ticket to go see Lady Antebellum. One letter from each kid. Fun! 

Before we get to Casey's Birthday I should finish with my present... which was to going to see Lady Antebellum with Kailee and Sidney. Such a fun concert!!!

We celebrated all of the July birthdays a little late because that's just the way it worked out. The birthday girls were Leonora, Shandrea, Jasmine, and me :) Shandrea (Jonas' niece from Louisiana) made a delicious gumbo.


Shayden playing some tunes on his ukelele for us


Ruth and her family stopped by and spent an afternoon with us! We love how she takes the time from all of her other families to stop by and see us!!! 



Gracie's first day of 3rd grade. She is on year round school so it starts in July. Hopefully this is the last year of this craziness!!!  

Annaliese was with us for a few days after SOAR so we had to go to Temple Square. Gracie loved spending time with her!




No comments: