Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sidney leaves for her mission

 November 4, 2015
The long awaited day was here! The day Sidney would go into the MTC. Ahhh. I've never done this before with my own child so I didn't know what to expect... We stopped at Jamba Juice so Sidney could get her free juice before being dropped off. Zildy, Jasmine, and Zuri joined us. 

One last selfie with my cute missionary!

This picture brings so many mixed emotions to me! Our last family picture for 18 months. The picture makes me happy because we are all together as a family! Seeing Sidney's happy face brings me joy because she is so thrilled to go into the mission field. We are all smiling! But inside my heart was breaking!










Oh how I love my children. Here they are trying to spend every last moment with their sister! 

Tender moment. We will miss our Sidney! But we know she is doing what is right! She is sacrificing 18 months of her life to share the gospel with others! It is a priviledge to have missionary. I think of the quote "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it"

Bye Hermana Brown! We love you!!! 
See you in 18 months!!!

After dropping Sidney off we went to see Carina's apartment and to have some lunch. 

No comments: