Thursday, December 31, 2015

December


I thought this explained my job really well!

Gracie made a gingerbread house at activity days

Primary kids helping package everything for our Meadowlark project

This was posted on Instagram in December!!! It made my day!!!

Ward Christmas party

Christmas Dance with Kenzie
He's looking good :)





Gracie often plays with my phone while we are at choir practice. This is a sample picture>

Can't pass up an opportunity to take a picture with Zuri

Hermana Sidney made it to Mesa. Yay!!!

Savior of the World rehersal

We got to go see the MoTab Christmas concert

Christmas party at work!

Temple Square with the cousins!

Singing with the missionaries at Temple Square


It's been a while since Jef and his family have been in Utah for Christmas time. We spent time at temple square.

Making paches

What Santa left at home for Christmas

A big present from Casey? No clue what it could be???

I got a huge Ms. Brown. It's really cute! I ended up taking it to work. This is what my students call me so it's fun!

This was a very memorable December. It was crazy busy but so fun! We got to do Savior of the World which brought the Spirit into the entire month. Every performance we got to see the story of Christ. We got to visit with family and just spend time together. The gospel of Jesus Christ and family is what it's all about!!!

No comments: