Sunday, May 8, 2016

26th Anniversary Trip to Goblin Valley

Casey planned this fun trip for us for our 26th anniversary. We we going to go to do a session at the Payson temple but as it always seems to happen to us... it was closed. So we ended up going to the Provo City Temple which was nice also. But I did take this nice picture!

We had lunch with Carina and then we drove down to Green River. I know what's at Green River??? Well not much but they do have these structures that we could see. They are called the Ratio and Elements. Casey explained it to me but it probably went over my head. Too much for my little brain to grasp. But it was a nice little walk to see them. 



It was pretty windy! And they have some wooden lounge chairs to sit on. 

We went to dunner at this restaurant not called rural and proud but I liked the sign cause it seemed to fit Green River perfectly! 

The next day we went to Goblin Valley and did some exploring. 

We tried mountain bike riding but it was kind of really rough terrain. 

Ahh... he's so cute! 





A green dinosaur picture for Sidney because her 4th grade teacher told her they never existed and we always tease her about it!


This is the place where we stayed at. Nothing fancy but it was so cute and rustic!
 

The next day we went and did some more hinking to see some hieroglyphs. Another fun day! Then we headed home. It was a wonderful weekend!!! Casey is the best!!! 

This is a little video the google created for me from my pictures!

No comments: