Sunday, July 3, 2016

June 2016


All of our summer was super crazy busy. So here are the highlights of June. 
Natalie's (Sidney's best friend) wedding. Before Sidney even left she told us that we had to make a cardboard cutout of her that they could use at the wedding. So Casey did! Here we all are at the reception.

DaVinci's graduation. Always a party!

Little Meagan. Our families lived next door to each other in Clearfield for a long time. Meagan came to DaVinci and graduated. I'm so proud of all my students but especially this one since she was like a second daughter to me.

DaVinci's class of 2016

Co-workers

Every summer there is a summer counselor conference that we attend for a couple of days. It has become a tradition to spend the night. My friend Tori used to be a counselor at DaVinci with me but when she left she recommended her classmate Brooke to take her place and so now all three of us are friends. It's a fun couple of days of girl bonding and learning how to be better counselors. 

Brooke and I with our awesome counseling department shirts.

We had to skype a few times to get the plans for Guatemala finalized. It got kind of crazy at times.

Ballet Recital 2016 "Planets"

"Dawn"




We are so proud of our cute dancer!

I just had to post this picture cause it's funny. My mom won't really cuddle with dogs but she gets attached to them. Here she is feeding Buster leftover food but with a fork. Too cute!

You know me and my quotes.
 Jenner invited us to help him when he proposed to Cassandra. It was at this cute park in Provo. He had her roommate take her around various places that were meaningful to both of them and she got a clue at each of these places. They are the cutest couple!
Jenner was kind of nervous!

We had people hiding in the bushes. 

 
Jenner set up candles inside these bags and this is the bridge where he was going to pop the question.

We were hiding so this is the best picture I could get from where I was.





This is the awesome video of the proposal that Kailee made:



No comments: