Sunday, August 6, 2017

June 2017

These are all of the other random events of June. Summer time is just fun time!

School Counselor's Summer Conference. Tori used to work with me but the went to a different school. Brooke is the Jr. high counselor and Spencer is our brand new elementary/intern counselor. We went out to eat at Blue Iguana.

The things we do to try and win prizes.

We want one of these at our school!

I guess my silliness won me a prize! Two fish pedicures!

Summer festival fun!

Casey ran the Utah Valley Marathon! And qualified for Boston! Let's hope he gets to go this time! He is so dedicated and really deserves to go! His time was 3:27:28. It would take me like 10 hours!

Trevar is home! And we got to Skype with him!

Happy Father's Day to these amazing men!

Oh how I love my father! Always entertaining us!

Gracie struggled learning how to ride a bike. But CR worked with her this summer and she did it! Now she really likes it!


Gracie babysitting Jasmine's dogs!

Parade of Homes


Gracie loves dogs!

Meal time!

No comments: