Sunday, July 1, 2018

February 2018

Another busy month! 

We went to a health fair and these are some of the pictures from it. We mainly go so we can spend time together.
I wish I had this body!

Gracie loves dogs and dogs obviously love her!

Superbowl dinner with lots of roommates and friends

A proud Patriot's fan!

Playing while watching the game

At DaVinci we have what we call HOPE Week. We've been doing it around Valentine's Day because it's a way to make everyone feel loved. This week we came in and put hearts one everyone's lockers so that when they got to school on Monday they would see them! Gracie came with me to help us out.
 
HOPE Week Assembly

Our HOPE Squad




Yummy chicken rolls but Gracie thought it looked like a butt so I had to take a picture.
Add caption

We had a fun getaway for a few days since I had winter break and it was during Valentine's Day. For Valentine's day we went to eat the Old Spaghetti and went to see the performance of Cinderella by Ballet West.
We also went to an Escape Room. Where you have to solve clues in a certain amount of time. We had no clue what we were doing and we would have died. Luckily it was just a game.
   
We also participated in a "paint night" where they gave us the canvas and showed us what to do. It brought back memories of me taking art lessons in Guatemala.







Our masterpiece!

My dad's birthday! Just a comment about how awesome my dad is... today in church someone made the comment that we can understand a little better how much Heavenly Father loves us and cares for us from how our own father loves and cares for us. I think this is so true. If my Heavenly Father loves as much as this dad loves me I have so much more of a desire to go back and live with Him! 



The birthday boy!

I took this test and I thought it was interesting so I screenshot it. I just thought it was interesting but it explains why I'm not very creative but why I love charts :)

The kids fair!

My prayer every single day!

No comments: