Sunday, September 9, 2018

May 2018

We went to Women's Conference this year with Sidney, Carina, Zildy, Mami, Brianna, and Cat. It was such a fun way to spend time with Carina so soon after coming home.
We even got to hear Tanya Gamarra (Lamb) speak and we saw her mom. Their family were our good friends from Virginia when we lived there.



Then we came home that night and Brianna opened her mission call!!!

She got her mission call to Oaxaca, Mexico. She leaves Sept. 4th.


We had to go out for ice cream to celebrate. And don't ask me what they are doing here but I have a strange family!!!

In the morning we went on a short hike



Derick trying to hold on to win $100. Didn't quite make it. It's harder than it looks!

We went out to dinner at a Oaxacan Restaurant. Who knew they had one of those in Utah?

She's so happy to be going to Mexico on her mission! The hat suits her!

Some after-church pictures :)



And we even celebrated Zildy, Jonas, and Mami Rosario's birthdays.



Someone in our ward gave us tickets to Darryl Hall and John Oates concert.

Cameo an annual tradition.

We all got pedicures.

Carina's friends growing up. They came to Carina's homecoming :)

The moms :)

What are these girls playing?

Happy mother's day to my wonderful mom and sister! I am lucky to have them by my side! 

We couldn't get my mom to do the pyramid this time but she played along.

I finally have all my children with me for mother's day!!! Happy day!!! If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be a mom :)

Carina proctored for some AP tests this year.

We ran a 5K and we survived!

Pioneer Theatre

Wow what a beauty!

Kelly got married and we we had the pleasure to be there to celebrate this happy day with her!

Annie practicing hair do's for her class. Brianna is a good model because she has beautiful long hair.

DaVinci's class of 2018 graduation.




No comments: