Sunday, September 8, 2019

July 2019

My birthday month! YAY! I don't want to get older but so it's life the years come and go so might as well celebrate! Every year I never know what to do for my birthday but this year I had idea... I wanted to go on a hike to Cecret Lake with my family! Although everyone had things to do they made time to come and go on this hike with me! The hike was longer than expected but it was beautiful nonetheless and I loved it! Best present ever to me is to be with my family!


This is just beautiful!


This is our view while we had a picnic by the lake.
We were exhausted so we were glad to sit for picnic.



After the hike we went to see a concert at Abravanel Hall and then to dinner at Blue Iguana. Kailee and Gracie were the only two that could hang out with us at night, the others were busy. I even got a free meal at Blue Iguana because it was my birthday!

Sunday we celebrated with the family and Jef, Trevar and Malorie. They even made arepas YUM!





On Monday we went on a hike with some ladies from the ward. 

For about two weeks whenever we had time at night we went to the Parade of Homes. Gracie liked this room :)

At the last minute, we decided to go to Cheyenne for the weekend. So here we are watching the Frontier Days Parade.



The three of us went to the botanical gardens

Sunday we were lucky to be there for the baby blessing of Kendall Jo. Tucker and Julie's baby.






Driving across WY with Buster

For Pioneer Day (July 24th) we went to visit Zildy at a festival. The kids always find a way to have fun when they are together!


Great advice haha
Sunday Dinner Birthday celebration for Jasmine, Leonora, and I. 


Delicious cake made by Casey. Half chocolate, half lemon. 



Malorie braiding Gracie's hair for Girls Camp.



And she's off to her first Girls Camp ever.








No comments: