Sunday, December 13, 2020

September 2020

 Not too many events in September but we were just busy planning the wedding. The following are some of the engagement pictures. They are so cute!






Cheesecake Factory for Sidney's Birthday Dinner



S'mores Cake




Labor Day picnic and walk around the park

On September 8th we had a huge wind storm that took down a few of our trees. 



This was the only way to pull up this tree! I'm grateful that we had no major damage.

I thought this was kind of clever!


Buster modeling his new raincoat


For a chuck of the month I was working on fixing the sleeves on Carina's dress. It was a challenge but I got it done! Then there were some other issues and I was getting too stressed so I found a seamstress that could fix it for us quickly. Tender mercies are everywhere!


Cee Ryle on a run! Always keeping us laughing!


No comments: