Sunday, April 11, 2021

December 2020

 Here are some animated pictures of us. Gracie loves to borrow my phone and take pictures.




I always want lights for Christmas but it takes so much time to do, so this year with a bonus from school, I decided to pay someone to put them up for us. And this is the result! I love them!

Sidney participated in this production of the Nutcracker. She was the Arabian Princess and she was amazing! It's been a while since we have seen her dance so this was awesome!











After the performance we went out for dessert at Leatherby's. The show sold out so some didn't get a chance to come see it but they got to stream it.






I love this! It's so true!

Bumper Tubes

Lights were not available in SLC so we went to Ogden

We have to have our ice cream even if it's cold!


No comments: