Sunday, March 12, 2023

July 2022

 

July Birthdays! 
I never get to celebrate with Cedric and Kalina (Kalina's birthday is really in June but we needed to celebrate with her)!





Re-creation of the picture below that we took with them as babies.

They were nursing at the time so we can't even see the babies but you get the idea haha.


The triplet cousins



Trevar and Malorie moving to Florida and we are so sad :(

I'm going to miss sweet Lily!

Cousins table

Parents table

My awesome friends (The Jacobs) that I met on the set of The Chosen





My birthday!



Yummy Doki Doki crepe cake from Cee Ryle

Casey and I got to film together




The Living Planet Aquarium


The Days of 47 Parade

FHS Marching Band




right after the parade we left to Cheyenne




The Frontier Days


The Pancake Breakfast

Fort Collins with the family







Beach Please

Driving up to see Cee Ryle's cabin where he was living for the summer

Dinner on the porch


After dinner we went on a little hike 




Jasmine's Birthday




July is always such a fun month filled with lots of outdoor activities!


No comments: