Thursday, November 22, 2007

Nutcracker 2007

Well we survived another year! I guess we must be crazy but we love Nutcracker. We had dress rehearsals Tuesday and Wednesday and then we had performances Thursday, Friday, and two on Saturday. KC and I take turns doing the props backstage on different nights that way we both get to see it and not be so tired. On Saturday Matinee we saw it in the audience with my parents. We left G with a babysitter and she was good. That night Z came over and watched her while we all went, the kids performed and we did the props.


It's such a wonderful experience for the kids. They get to dance to a live orchestra and perform in front of a ton of people. This is the breakdown of the parts.







K was a Lady in Waiting.





C was an oriental servant.


























S was a party girl. (One of the most wanted parts)

CR was a party boy. (Doesn't dance ballet but they always need boys so he tried out. He was so cute!)

And now we wait for next year!

1 comment:

zeebee said...

Yes you are crazy but I that's okay. I am so glad I got to come see it!