Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween







So the crazy thing is that the kids go back to school for Halloween. EB El had a parade in the morning and then the kids had parties with their grades. I got to help with the 6th grade party this year.

That night S went trick or treating with some of her friends for a little while and then we were all supposed to go to the Nursing Home that we have been going to for years. But after we picked up S we decided that since it was such a nice evening and that you can get better candy going house to house that we would forgo the nursing home this year and go to actual houses. We went to this new neighborhood that has lots of town homes so then you don’t have to walk too far in between. The kids got lots of “good” candy. Then we went around our neighborhood.

G liked it for a while. They would put candy in her bag and she would get all excited and grunt every time. After a while she got cold and would have no more.

Here is the breakdown of costumes: G was the cutest Minnie Mouse ever! CR was the smartest Harry Potter ever! S was the awesomest “I don’t know Witch Fairy”! C was the prettiest Vampire Princess ever! And last but not least K was the biggest chocolate chip cookie ever!




2 comments:

I have a good life said...

Wow. I leave blogland for a week and you explode! Actually I thought I checked it a couple of days ago, but I guess not! I love the pictures. We can't wait to see you again!

zeebee said...

Nice costumes!