Sunday, March 16, 2008

Basketball

We've had a streak of Basketball fun going around.

The girls have been playing YW Basketball. They made it to regional. Their first game was on Thursday and they won by one point! It was a very tense game. Their next game was Saturday at 8:00am and they won again! So they made it to the final 2. They played again at 11:00 but they did not win. They were awesome though! K and C are pretty good defenders. It was fun going to watch their games.


C has been playing with the men also. And surprisingly enough he has not gotten hurt this season. He had to referee one game and that was a bad experience for him. Church ball can be kind of scary sometimes.

C and I went to a Jazz game last week. We had some friends in our ward that could not go so they gave us their tickets. They were really good seats. We were so excited since we had never been to a game before. We went to the Gateway and had dinner and then walked over to the Energy Solutions Arena. S babysat G cause K and C already had other babysitting jobs. The Jazz played against the Denver Nuggets and it was an easy win for them. We had a fun time!

7 comments:

I have a good life said...

What an awesome game! How lucky you were to be there. Basketball rocks at our house. Thanks for that message...we thought of you the whole game.

zeebee said...

Sounds like so much fun! sorry my phone died the other day~I will try and call you later...

Kailee said...

go QC basketball! We totally rocked this whole season! We win all the way next year i hope!

zeebee said...

ok I just wanted to point out that you have one day left for your deadline of one post per month! I think it is time to post something...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kailee said...

ahem... just letting you know that i'm beating you majorly on updating my blog. get to it! jk. btw thanks for writing a comment on mine.

Kailee said...

I'm gonna be like zeebee and keep writing comments until you do! You could write about a lot of things you know. Not that I'm mad or anything that you did my dress or anything, I really very grateful. But your blog is dying!!!!