Monday, March 31, 2008

K is doing early college


They have this program where she can take HS and college classes at the same time. She will have to take some classes at the University but most of them will be concurent enrollment. If she gets her associates degree by the fall when she graduates from high school she will earn and 75% scholarship for 2 years to any University in the state. So she is doing it! We think it is a wonderful way to get your GE's out of the way and to pay for the rest of the undergrad classes. She can still get other scholarships and use them both. It will be a challenge but she can do it!
Maybe she should go to Chuck E Cheese U!!! She's so silly!

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

I think that program is so awesome! What a motivator for her. She is a good kid.

zeebee said...

Kiki going to Chuck E. Cheese U that is so funny! I tease her but she is so much more together than I was when I was her age. When I was 16 all I was concerned about is buying a car!!!! What an amazing opportunity for her.