Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 2010

Before our crazy summer ended I had one more thing I had to do and that was sign up the kids for swimming lessons.  I don't know how but I was able to get both G and CR in at the same time. 
This was G's first year and she loved it!
G was in the preschool level and passed.
CR was in level 4 and passed.


I had this present for G to give to her at her half birthday but that day came and went without success to celebrate it so in August I finally decided to just give her this tricycle so she could enjoy it while the weather was still nice.  I want to celebrate here half birthday because I feel she gets ripped off with her birthday so close to Christmas.

My handsome nephew Alex got done with EFY but since he was flying stand by had a hard time catching a flight. We got to enjoy him for over a week.  CR and Alex had cousin male bonding time!  What a good example for CR.

Cousin J got a face painting kit just like her mom.  We had a cousin sleepover and she painted faces for her cousins.

Cute K had to have a picture with her boots and jacket.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Your family is SOO cute! Miss you guys lots