Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Christmas Eve morning we had to put together the paches since they have to steam for a few hours.  So we set up our assembly line and we got them going.

After we all got ready... the siblings wanted to go out for a little bit of bonding time.  Since it was almost 3pm we just drove around aimlessly trying to figure out where to go.  So we ended up at Paradise Bakery.  We were about the only ones there and they were getting ready to close.  They let us stay for a some time while they cleaned up and so that was nice to just be there and talk.



Family Picture.  Ahhhhhh.

G and her American Doll with matching Christmas dresses.

The enjoyment of the paches.

Most of the girls.

The Christmas program by the children.

The Nativity Story.  Always a special treat!

The cousins dancing including Malox!
The opening of presents from cousins.  What chaos but we couldn't do it any other way!

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

My heart aches that I wasn't there. Such is life. I am glad you guys had fun. You are all such a part of me and that will NEVER change. I love you. You all look beautiful, too!