Monday, December 27, 2010

G 4th Birthday

My baby is 4
The young girl cousins just loved playing together!  This is one benefit of having your birthday between Christmas and New Years.  There are always cousins around.
This is G opening her presents.
The Birthday Girl as proud as can be.
A Rapunzel cake
She loved it!


Let me just say how much I love this little girl.  She brings so much happiness into my life.  I love the song "In My Daughter's Eyes" by Martina McBride because it rings so true for me.  Not just for G but for all my wonderful daughters but because G is the youngest and she came to us after such a long wait.
Happy Birthday G! We love you!

2 comments:

Kailee said...

Awww...I love her so much..and miss her too! She's such a cutie :)

Jill Welch said...

What a fun day! Beautiful cake. We miss you guys. I miss your kids.