Thursday, October 13, 2011

Grease



We entered to win tickets to some plays in the area.  K was the lucky one that won two tickets to Grease in Tuacahn (St. George).  I was lucky that she took me with her.  Well more like I took her to see the show cause I drove but it was worth it.

I picked her up in Provo at 2:00pm and we headed down.  We made it to St. George around 5:30pm.  We walked around the outlets a little and then we went to get something to eat.

Then was the amazing show!  It was awesome!  Because it was outside they can do many things that are not possible inside.  This is one of my favorite musicals ever and this one did not disappoint me at all.

We had a fun time with K.  Lots of driving but lots of good conversations.  We got back around 1:00pm so that K could go to her afternoon classes.


No comments: