Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bible Video Clips (Baby Jesus)

These video clips bring the life of Christ close to my heart.  I feel as if I know my Savior so much better now and yet I have a long ways to go until I can know Him completely and be like Him in a small way.  I decided to post these clips on here so that I can always find them.  We did not participate in any of these scenes and yet I feel like I was in Jerusalem watching from heaven the events that were taking place. I know so many of the actors also so that makes it even more personable.

An Angel Fortells of Christ's Birth to Mary

Mary and Elizabeth Rejoicing Together.

Mary and Joseph Travel to Bethlehem



Shepherds Learn of the Birth of Christ


Christ Child is Presented at the Temple
 

The Wise Men Seek Jesus




No comments: