Wednesday, March 14, 2012

February Fun

 It's Spelling Bee Time once again.  This time CR is competing at the Jr. High level.  He was a little nervous but managed to pull off the win once again.
The three winners.

This is my "cutie" on Valentine's Day.  Her preschool class was having a fancy party and she was so excited.  She picked out her princess dress a few weeks before and she was just counting down the days.

KC and I celebrated by going out to Olive Garden for dinner and then to see a preview of Titanic 3D.  I was sooo excited to see this movie again on the big screen.  I love this movie for some reason.  I know it's a tragic story but I love the love story in the movie.

After the movie I had a message from Zildy saying that Jonas was in the hospital for blood clots.  So since we were already in the area we went over there to see him.  He was doing ok and everything was under control but he was feeling pretty helpless.  I'm glad we got to go see him for a little while.  The only problem was that we didn't make it home until about 1:00am and we still had to work the next day.

We got to go to St. George for a gymnastics meet.  C and S didn't get to go cause they had a dance company competition at the UofU so they stayed behind, but we got to pick up K on the way so she could come with us.

 
 
 
 
 
 


CR also joined the NAL (National Academic League) this year and for his first year he did very well.  This was the school's first year and they made it to second place in the district. 


 My dad's birthday is always a highlight of the month since he loves to celebrate it so much (joke).  I love my dad he is the best there is.  He is a good example for us to follow.

This is the dance that never was.  The Dance Co. was scheduled to perform at the last basketball game of the season but the music did not work for some reason and they just stood there ready to dance but they were never able to get it to to work.  It was really sad cause all the parents never got to see the dance.



No comments: