Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter 2012

We got home on Saturday night and Easter was the next day.  Luckily the Easter Bunny came to our house while we were gone and left eggs for the kids.  I like that the Easter Bunny comes on Saturdays to our house because that allows us to focus on the true meaning of Easter on the Sabbath Day. 

Many of the Bible videos that we participated in last summer have been released this past month.  They are all amazing and truly depict the life and sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ.  The following 3 videos are ones that we participated in.  I can be seen in the last two.  I consider it a privilege to be a part of this amazing project.  I have the links here with a few pictures that we took on set along with a few from
http://www.lds.org/bible-videos/?lang=eng


 The Lords-Triumphal-Entry-Into-Jerusalem

This is the scene that all of us participated in.  It was amazing for all of us but we cannot be seen.  Watching it brings back good memories.  It seems so real to us!
 
 



Jesus is Condemned Before Pilate

This scene was hard to film because we had to yell "crucify." I hated being the bad guy.  But that's what great actors do "act."  If you look closely you can see me on the left side of the screen standing behind the Marys and John.
 
 


Jesus-is-Scourged-and-Crucified

I was privileged to stand on the side of the street as Jesus was carrying the cross.  It was so hard to be a witness in this scene.  The Savior was right next to me suffering for my sins and imperfections. I know we were all just acting but it gave me a greater understanding of some of the suffering that Jesus Christ did for me.
 
 


These are some Easter pictures that we took after church.












No comments: