Monday, April 23, 2012

Random April Events

G looses her first tooth.

C & S in Moonlight



CR running for 8th grade officer.

We made this cutout of CR for the Election Assembly.  We are going to be out of town when they give their speeches so CR recorded his speech and someone will put his cutout on the stage while the students listen to the recording.  We are gone almost the entire time that the voting is open so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Mami & Z's Birthday
We celebrated early because we are going to be gone next week.  I love my mom and my sister!!!

My classes are officially complete.  We got together on our last class and had dinner at the Brick Oven paid for by our wonderful internship instructors.  Here are a few pictures of my classmates and friends.




No comments: