Friday, June 22, 2012

UOP Graduation

May 5, 2012

After 2 1/2 years of having class every Wednesday night I finally finished the School Counseling Masters Program at University of Phoenix.  It was a busy time for me and the family but it was worth the effort.  I loved everything that I learned mainly for the reason that most everything can be applied to everyday life not just counseling in the schools.  Now it's time for me to find a job in the fall. 

Our instructors for internship took us out to dinner on the last class (March 28).  These are most of my classmates. At UOP teams are created to do presentations and projects together. 
 Julianne, Shaney, Monica
 Kim, Robyn
 My team!!! Sue, Sylvia, Me
 Kathy, Mindy, KyLee
These are pictures of graduation on May 5, 2012

This is a picture of those in my class that walked at the ceremony.

 We did it together!

 I coudn't have made it withour this wonderful man!  He was so supportive and picked up the slack when I couldn't.  He encouraged me and helped me every step of the way!  Thank you!
My kids were so supportive also.  C & S could not make it to the ceremony because they had already missed lots of ballet because of our trip so I don't have pictures with them.


My wonderful parents!
 My little sister.
Cli Xie and I.  Cli Xie is a friend of the family and it was just about a year ago that we realized that we were going through the same program in different locations.  But graduation is statewide so we had to take a picture together.


1 comment:

Kailee said...

My favorite is that picture of you and Gracie! so cute! :) Congrats on graduation, I'm so glad I could be there!!