Thursday, July 12, 2012

CR's 13th Birthday

June 6, 2012

My son is a teenager.  How did this happen? I always tell him not to grow up but he doesn't listen.  He has always been my little boy that loves me and cares for me but now he is growing up.  He is amazing and my favorite age!

CR and Shayden get to celebrate together every year and this year was no exception.  (I love the two little sisters trying to get in the picture.)  Z came up to spend the day with us.  The boys went to Boondocks and were there for like 5 hours just having fun.  For dinner the boys requested grilled ribs and chicken, Mami Rosario's famous Guatemalan rice, salad (not requested but we needed some greens), and cake and ice cream of course.

 Awesome b-day present from K (in Boston).
 Looking good huh?
Red Velvet Cake was the choice this year!
 HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY CR!
 Two great boys!
 I had to add this picture because G always wants to be a part of everything.  She is used to getting lots of attention and when it's someone else's turn she wants to be there also.  But this picture just shows how kind CR is with her.  He lifted her up so that she could be in the picture.
 CR got $$$ towards an IPOD Touch.  He has been saving for a while but was having a hard time getting all of the money.  With all his birthday money he is now ready to get it!
On Thursday we went out to dinner for CR's birthday.  He wanted sushi so we went to this awesome little restaurant called Shin Sei.  You get to sit Japanese style and everything. 




 

No comments: