Thursday, July 19, 2012

Father's Day 2012

June 17, 2012


We were so glad that we made it on the flight so that we could be home for Father's Day.  Since we didn't have time to plan dinner.  I asked C and S to plan something.  I was planning on helping them more but with all of the stress of getting on the flight I never did.  Well I have awesome daughters cause they figured out what to make, who was making what and went and bought food for dinner.  We had grilled chicken with angel hair pasta, salad, french bread, strawberry lemondade and brownies. 

Here is a picture of the dads.  My dad was in Guatemala and so we didn't get to celebrate with him this year.

This is my scruffy husband and father of our children.  He is the best ever! He loves the children so much and does so much for all of us to keep us happy and taken care of.  He is also a great example of rightousness.  We are truly blessed to have him as the head of our family.

No comments: