Wednesday, October 10, 2012

S 16th Birthday

September 5, 2012

My beautiful S-Biddy turned 16 years years old today.  She is an amazing daughter.  She is obedient and dedicated.  Although she is quiet she is a vital part of our family.

Ahh.  She is so beautiful!
 She wasn't too happy that her birthday was only the 2nd day of school and really her first B day.
 We celebrated that night with a special dinner and we sang happy birthday.  I was going to take her some lunch at school to share with her friends but I found out her friends were going to surprise her and taker her out to lunch and I think she probably had more fun with them anyways.
 Opening presents.
 Saturday night we went out to eat to Settebellos.  There's a new one that just opened close to our house and the pizza is delicious!

Settebello Pizzeria Napoletana



On Sunday we celebrated with the extended family.
 I just love this picture!
HAPPY 16TH BIRHDAY!!!

No comments: